AppsFlyer is known as a global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Now the company is out with Active Fraud Insights 2.0, a new platform that leverages metadata from 98 percent of the world’s mobile devices, as well as proprietary technological advances in big data and machine learning.
The platform is designed to both detect and prevent the most advanced types of mobile fraud, like DeviceID reset fraud, install hijacking, click flooding, and more.
The Active Fraud Insights 2.0 sets a new industry standard for mobile fraud detection.
In tandem, AppsFlyer has announced an initiative to regulate the AppsFlyer ecosystem with a review of its 2,500-plus integrated ad networks to ensure they are minimizing fraudulent traffic being sent to marketers.
“Over the last two years, the scale and sophistication of mobile fraud has grown at an alarming rate,” said Oren Kaniel, CEO of AppsFlyer. “Thanks to AppsFlyer’s scale, we are in a unique position to detect and prevent mobile fraud faster and more consistently over time than anyone else in the industry.”
Active Fraud Insights 2.0, part of AppsFlyer’s Active Fraud Suite and now available, includes:
- New multi-select grouping filters by media source and siteID, allowing marketers to quickly identify offending sub-publishers.
- Device-based distribution analysis: Visual aids help marketers identify deviceID reset fraud, install fraud hiding behind limit ad tracking, installs from devices flagged as suspicious and installs from devices known to be fraud-free.
- DeviceID Reset Fraud Detection: Allows marketers to easily detect sources with problematic concentrations of installs from “new devices” (devices with deviceIDs not previously seen).
- Installs from devices with suspicious profiles: Detects dense pockets of installs from flagged devices as suspected of perpetrating fraud. Devices known to perpetrate fraud are automatically blocked.
- Install hijacking and click flooding detection: Built on advanced click to install time (CTIT) distribution.
To check it out for yourself, click here.