Centro, a provider of enterprise-class software for digital advertising, wants to transform programmatic advertising software through its Centro Platform, a full stack SaaS solution designed to fuel business performance for digital media organizations.
The integrated demand-side platform (DSP) offers automated tools for collaboration, workflow, analytics and more.
“The programmatic industry is approaching a turning point and business models, as well as platforms, need to evolve to solve the larger necessities of collaboration, data unification and streamlined reconciliation,” explained Shawn Riegsecker, Centro CEO. “It’s time for the next generation of digital advertising technology – a powerful system that unifies programmatic, strategic partnerships, data, and operations to create the most value for customers.”
Centro Platform benefits include:
- Collaboration – contextual communication synchronizes teams and partners; communication hub stores documents, plans, and proposals; delivers information for review and reference.
- Connectivity – automated notifications inform collaborators of new activities and changes on key projects, allowing for faster campaign launch, issue resolution and reconciliation.
- Integrations – includes deals from 1,000+ curated private marketplaces; accesses all major data management platforms (DMPs) and ad exchanges, 40+ data providers, and leading ad servers.
- Partner Management – pre-populates details from 4,500 media partners where data can be added and modified; cross-functional team members engage in the same system alongside vendors to populate a central source of information on line items, insertion orders, delivery reporting, and more.
- Operations – provides deep understanding of performance and an easier way to optimize by delivering up-to-date data for all campaigns in one unified view; aggregates data across campaigns, teams, clients, and more to give visibility on the entire organization.
- Analytics – delivers unified reporting on-demand across the digital media process for actionable intelligence on campaigns, empowering media professionals to make data-driven, real-time optimizations through the system.
- Reconciliation – creates a single source for the most up-to-date, reconciled information for finance management systems; reconciles dynamic CPMs automatically; connects and rationalizes contract data, actual delivery, and performance of campaigns; minimizes manual data entry to make finance teams more efficient.
More details are a click away.