MAW has just learned that simpli.fi has introduced a Native Programmatic advertising solution. The new offering is designed to integrate the engaging nature of native ads with the precise targeting capabilities of Simpli.fi’s platform.
The goal? To provide clients with higher response rates, more granular delivery and deeper insight into campaign performance.
“With Native Programmatic, Simpli.fi enables advertisers to capitalize on this highly effective ad format, which is expected to account for nearly 75 percent of display ad revenue (BI Intelligence) by 2021,” the company tells us. “The addition of Native Programmatic to Simpli.fi’s platform will provide further momentum to the company’s mobile advertising offerings, which currently account for 62 percent of its impressions served.”
According to simpli.fi, native programmatic benefits include:
- Six times higher response rate than traditional display ads
- Ability to overlay Simpli.fi targeting tactics for maximum reach potential
- Can be optimized and delivered as part of a multi-channel advertising campaign
- Ad units are personalized in real time for each publisher site and individual user
- Improved user experience with less intrusive ads
- Delivery across all digital media types, including mobile browser, in-app, desktop, etc.
- Aligns with IAB LEAN guidelines
- Emerging ad format with limited competition and expanding inventory
“Native Programmatic is delivering a 6X lift in response rates on our platform compared to other ad formats,” said simpli.fi CEO Frost Prioleau. “By adding native to their new or existing programmatic campaigns, advertisers are improving both the performance and reach of their campaigns. Advertisers also gain the benefit of cross channel optimization, in which learnings about campaign performance are shared across tactics and formats.”