Simpli.fi, a programmatic advertising platform designed for the scale of localization and personalization, is launching a new Reporting and Analytics Center.
“This complete customer-facing reporting suite resides within the Simpli.fi user interface and provides users with the most transparent and richest data set available in programmatic advertising,” the company told MAW ahead of the weekend. “With Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics Center, advertisers can pull more useful and granular insights in real time regarding their programmatic campaigns, and fluidly make decisions about optimizing them based on campaign data.”
Because Simpli.fi often reports on 1,000 to 10,000 targeting elements per campaign, a mammoth trove of data helps the firm’s clients glean deeper and more granular insights into how their campaigns perform.
The new reporting suite provides:
- Access to the richest data set in programmatic.
- Extraction of data in real time through the Simpli.fi user interface.
- Tracking of conversions by targeting and conversion fences via the new Geo-Conversion reporting function.
- More than 60 pre-built report templates, customized reports based on filters, and pivot tables with more than 100 unique metrics.
- Scheduling of reports for daily, weekly, and monthly automatic delivery to an individual email address or to groups.
- Visualizations to make data easier to consume and analyze, including heat maps, scatter plots, and more.
“Simpli.fi’s use of unstructured data provides more granular targeting and improved performance on highly localized and/or personalized campaigns,” said Frost Prioleau, the CEO of simpli.fi. “Another benefit of unstructured data is that it enables our customers to gain deeper insights into audiences and campaign performance. Our new Reporting and Analytics Center makes it easier than ever to do so quickly and efficiently.”